Reptiles and amphibians of Sweden is the first comprehensive electronic guide devoted to the lizards, snakes, frogs, toads and newts of Sweden. Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, it contains detailed information on all 19 species of reptile and amphibian occurring in Sweden.
- Species profiles include information on identification, habitat, behaviour, diet, and more.
- Multiple high-resolution photos for each species.
- Location-aware distribution maps.
- Chapters on identification and natural history.
- Information on snake bites, including first aid.
- Universal app for iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch.
- Fully self-contained – no network connection is needed.
Download it from the iTunes App Store now!
Citing Reptiles and amphibians of Sweden
If you’ve used the Reptiles and amphibians of Sweden app and you want to cite it in a report or scientific article (maybe in the methods section), I suggest the following format (based on what the APA suggests):
Zimny, A. & Macdonald, S.L. (2014). Reptiles and amphibians of Sweden (1.1) [Mobile application software]. Retrieved from http://www.ugmedia.com.au
If you want to refer to a particular species account, you could use:
Zimny, A. & Macdonald, S.L. (2014). Natrix natrix in Reptiles and amphibians of Sweden (1.1) [Mobile application software]. Retrieved from http://www.ugmedia.com.au